Company History in brief
The Company operates in plywood adhesive manufacturer industry, chemicals and mining. The Company is located in Pontianak, West Kalimantan Province, the factory is located along the Kapuas River, with area of ± 3 ha, with ±111 skilled labor force. The company was founded legally by Notary Deed No. 45, dated 18 March 1982. Construction period went for 2 years, from year 1984 to 1986. The Company started commercial operation in the early 1987.
- Manufactured products are as follows:
1. Main product
• Urea Formaldehyde (UF Glue)
• Phenol Formaldehyde (PF Glue)
• Urea Melamine Formaldehyde (UMF Glue)
• Particle Board Glue (PB Glue)
2. Semi-finished product
3. Secondary product, as an additional material for customer’s industrial production process
• Hardener UF
• Hardener PF
• Hardener UMF
• Hardener PB
• Additive (Emission Bonding agent,etc)
Hardener, as a supplement / hardener for main product, used in the production process for plywood.